What about the possibility of RTL support

iphoneil

Verified User
I started translating into the Hebrew language - but RTL is not supported and therefore it seems incomplete.

You can see a picture

Attachments

• 010101010.jpg
    010101010.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 66
RTL support is planned. I will update the thread when we have initial implementation for it.

Hebrew translation

I created a Hebrew translation.

I'll upload the link I'll finish

Something else, how can I change my user name on the forum? Right now it is on the iPhoneil - I want to change it to Abeksis

Last edited:
We've started the work on RTL. It should be ready very soon :)

Latest version of the skin has RTL support in user-level already :) Just change the direction from ltr to rtl when translating the translation file. Admin/reseller level is coming.

RTL is fully supported in all the access levels now. It might need some improvements though, so, feel free to post anything you notice :) Thank you!

To update it now:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution
wget https://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz -O evolution.tar.gz
tar xzf evolution.tar.gz

It should be available in DA pre-release binaries very soon as well.

Last edited:
Thank you,
sorry it took me a long time to answer I did not see the message.

I installed the latest version, and I do not see the option to change to RTL mode - you can direct me how I do it through the interface?

Second, can I take the po file to translate it in full?

rtl.jpg

Something wrong.

As can be seen in the picture, the system has been translated into Hebrew.

In the he.po file I changed the value of $ direction to rtl as you explained .. but there is no view of rtl .. what am I missing?

A slightly different request is not related to the subject.

Can you change my username from iphoneil to abeksis.

iphoneil is no longer active (my website is long gone)

Would it be possible to get access to the system? It works fine with the latest version of the skin, and RTL is in effect here (unable to reproduce).

I switched to a Windows computer (I'm a Mac) and opened the translation file with the POEDIT software. I changed the line that should affect me again, uploaded it to the server and now it works.

I think he is adding some hidden line that did not work.

Is it possible after that to send you the translation file that you will implement in the system? Or you do not.

Thanks for trying to help.

What about my username?

Back