Customize compilations options when upgrading

flexjoly

Verified User
Hi,

I just got my server offline, after upgrading php 7.1 to 7.2. :(
We have postgres enabled with php. I assumed that these options would remain when upgrading the php. But they didnt :(
Did I do something wrong? Or can you please make it so that the current (changed/extra) options also are used for a new version.

I tried to rebuild the 7.2 version, with the postgres-options. But it did not rebuild. So i set everything back to php7.1. To get the websites running again.
At the moment 7.2 is getting build. I hope it will work well.

Greetz, Lydiia

Do you have any customizations in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/fpm for the 7.1 version (out of my head configure.php71)? If so, you need to copy these customizations to configure.php72 and rebuild. Don't copy and rename the file, but only copy the extra config lines in the file.

Thanks for your reply.
Uh no, I used the tab 'customize compilations' in the cb2 plugin.
There I added some options for php7.1 weeks ago.
After chosing 7.2 in 'edit options'-tab I assumed, it would also use these added options. :-(

Ah I don't use the plugin so I don't know exactly how that looks/works. As far as I know the custom configs/options aren't automatically copied between major/minor versions. So if you want to upgrade to 7.2 just copy the extra options you added from 7.1 to 7.2 and then rebuild 7.2.

Back