DA + PageSpeed

staff_nowa

Verified User
Hey. Maybe someone have experience with PageSpeed integration into DirectAdmin installation?

I want to try to integrate, but something wrong and I cannot compile it from source code. Maybe someone had this issue and can help with small documentation or instructions to check it :)

Hello,

Facing various issues with compiling pagespeed mode for NGINX, as they change pagespeed module often. And always found working steps on their official site under a section with a name similar to "compiling from sources".

Hello,

Facing various issues with compiling pagespeed mode for NGINX, as they change pagespeed module often. And always found working steps on their official site under a section with a name similar to "compiling from sources".

As I understand you do not use at all Apache? :)

Apache is behind NGINX. I don't use pagespeed for my own. I've got clients who like pagespeed, and all my installations were done for NGINX on their servers.

I runed mod_pagespeed form nginx (as reverse proxy for apache). It works OK but this module is not so excelent because time to first byte is slower (nginx must make some job before starts loading site) :]

Regards

Last edited:
Back