Thread: Page loading seems slow?

Page loading seems slow?

Hi,

I'm generally really happy with the new skin. It's a great improvement from the previous default.

On my system though, page loading is not "snappy" but kind of slow. Some pages, eg. the Brute Force Monitor, page loading is so slow it becomes a nuisance.

Is this my system (VPS: 2 cores / 4.096 MB / Debian; not really busy) or maybe a general issue?

Thanks!

May you check if it's the same on the Enhanced skin? As I guess it might just be a lot of backend processing with many things to check on the system, before providing the result
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Evolution: 25 sec
    Enhanced: 2 sec

Seeing Enhanced again: i _do_ like Evolution :-D

You might have got it 'cached' after loading of Evo. If you switch back from 2sec enhanced back to Evo, is it 25sec again? What are the other pages you've noticed it in ("some pages" mentioned in the first post, but only 1 named). Thank you!
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Switching back and forward does not make any differences in load times.

The brute force page is by far the worst, but eg. with /CMD_ALL_USER_SHOW (/admin/users) there is a real difference between enhanced and evolution.

Would it be possible to check it on your environment? If not, may you try running DA in debug mode and see what takes the most time?
    Martynas Bendorius

May you check BFM now with the latest version of the skin?
    Martynas Bendorius

Now for me the skin (with the latest version) is more fast! ;-)
    Before I agreed with dkzr.

Just downloaded the newest version and it's a real improvement indeed! Thanx!

How to update skin or check my current version?

DirectAdmin 1.55 includes latest version of the skin now. If there is any new version released after that, you may update it using the following instructions: https://directadmin.com/evolution.php
    Martynas Bendorius

I noticed the File Manager stuck on Android Chrome. Page has loaded but the blue bar is stopped for 1-2 minutes and until this the page freezed.
    Notice: no many files and folders
    Last edited by torko; 12-09-2018 at 12:42 AM.

I updated DA to ver 1.55 so i thing so i have got latest version but File manager still is loading slow few sec 10.. in the enhanced skin loading files are immediately

http://prntscr.com/lsmnx9

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michcio29 View Post
    I updated DA to ver 1.55 so i thing so i have got latest version but File manager still is loading slow few sec 10.. in the enhanced skin loading files are immediately

http://prntscr.com/lsmnx9

Thanks
    Same here! Need 1 minutes to load. Only 2-3 GB files and folders.

May you check it now with the latest version of the skin and DA pre-release binaries? DA pre-release binaries need to be updated first, then the skin.
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    May you check it now with the latest version of the skin and DA pre-release binaries? DA pre-release binaries need to be updated first, then the skin.
    FM working well Thank you

Latest DA (v1.55.0) with latest evolution skin (just downloaded today) BFM is slow again :-(

I'm afraid I don't have access to pre-release binaries for DA.

Side note: with the new ip hover menu (info, block, skip) it is now impossible to filter by IP (on Safari for Mac).
    Last edited by dkzr; 01-11-2019 at 07:36 AM. Reason: DA version number

You may download pre-release binaries using https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=408, if you know your CID/LID (should be seen in DA license).
    Martynas Bendorius