Cannot upgrade mysql due to missing file on files.directadmin.com

Thanks for the report. The puller script has skipped the debian 5.6 (based on the script comment) because dev.mysql.com didn't have the tar.gz in the past.
I've re-checked and it's definitely available on dev.mysql now, so I've updated the script (for future updates) and downloaded the missing file:
http://files1.directadmin.com/servi...it/mysql-5.6.42-linux-glibc2.12-x86_64.tar.gz

Other mirrors may take up to 24 hours to sync.

Martynas is also looking into the possibility of pulling files directly from dev.mysql (we'll see) as they already have their own great mirror redirect system, goes straight to a local mirror near you, and would save us a massive amount of space and rsync times (MySQL 5.7 averaging 5 Gig per version/update). We won't confirm that will be going into CB2 quite yet, but they seem to have a unified download URL now which automatically redirects to the required mirror, so that idea looks promising. Would also apply to FreeBSD, saving the very long compile times the any database needs these days. If this works, it will solve quite a few new number issues, all in one shot.

John

Excellent, thank you, I was able to upgrade mysql smoothly now.

Sounds like a very promising efficiency improvement indeed!

Back