File manager file details

ViAdCk

Verified User
Hello,

In the new file manager only the file date appears. In the old file manager you could also see the exact time, when the file was last modified, last accessed etc.

Could this also be included in the new file manager?

Regards

It's been fixed in latest version of the skin, requires DA pre-release binaries though. When binaries are updated, I'd suggest running:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
mkdir evolution
cd evolution
wget -O evolution.tar.gz http://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
cd ..
chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution

Yes, it includes this intereseting information now. Thanks!

I do think a new bug has been insterted with this update though. When you navigate directadmin with the admin user and click on a menu item, it changes to "user level". This happens also when you go back to the main page by clicking on the logo.

It was a feature to switch to correct user-level when searching for something in global search, but, it lead to unexpected results :) It's fixed now, global search would still choose correct user-level. Thank you for the report.

Ok, thanks.

But mobile browsing doesn't work at all anymore. The menu doesn't open anymore with this new version. This has been tested both with chrome and firefox on android.

Since March of 18 this skin getting many bugs :( still using earlier version what included in DA 1.56 in production.

Hm... Have the bugs been listed anywhere? I'm not sure what issues haven't been fixed yet. URLs/ticket IDs would be appreciated.

@ViAdCk, I was unable to reproduce it, but.. I guess it might be something language-related. Is that happening with English language? After a language change? OS/browser version/language file would really help. This is about navigation menu, right?

Thank you, and sorry for the issues.

"Blind" fix for the problem has been applied. May you check if it solves the issue? Thank you! :)

It's been fixed in latest version of the skin, requires DA pre-release binaries though. When binaries are updated, I'd suggest running:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
mkdir evolution
cd evolution
wget -O evolution.tar.gz http://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
cd ..
chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution

what is the timezone of this skin! it is different from server and other skins!

This was a backend issue, it has been fixed in pre-release binaries of DA. It affected "File Manager" only (offset was added twice, as timestamp was not in UTC). Thank you for the report!

This was a backend issue, it has been fixed in pre-release binaries of DA. It affected "File Manager" only (offset was added twice, as timestamp was not in UTC). Thank you for the report!

I updated to pre-release binaries and solved. thank you.

Back