but I changed it to
Code:
php1_release=7.2
php1_mode=mod_php
php2_release=5.6
php2_mode=php-fpm

However, when I ./build php_expert 7.2 mod_php, I get loads of these:
Code:
In file included from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/main/php.h:35:0,
                 from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/ext/intl/intl_convertcpp.cpp:24:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend.h:69:1: error: 'thread_local' does not name a type
In file included from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_API.h:31:0,
                 from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/main/php.h:39,
                 from /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/ext/intl/intl_convertcpp.cpp:24:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_execute.h: In function 'zend_execute_data* zend_vm_stack_push_call_frame_ex(uint32_t, uint32_t, zend_function*, uint32_t, zend_class_entry*, zend_object*)':
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_execute.h:182:48: error: '_tsrm_ls_cache' was not declared in this scope
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_execute.h: In function 'void zend_vm_stack_free_call_frame_ex(uint32_t, zend_execute_data*)':
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_execute.h:267:21: error: '_tsrm_ls_cache' was not declared in this scope
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.15/Zend/zend_execute.h:276:3: error: '_tsrm_ls_cache' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [ext/intl/intl_convertcpp.lo] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I'm kind of stuck as to what the problem could be....

Any guidance appreciated

What if you try the non expert way, just "./build php n" what happens then?
Looks like you're having troubles with zend. You don't have an old zend statement on the bottom of your php.ini or anything are you?

I've looked at all php.ini's and can't see any references..... Although, I do see a /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini referencing 5.6 .so's for Zend, would the compile script look at that considering I'm compiling 7.* for the php1_release?

i get the same error with "fresh install" on new server centos 7 for install php5.6 mod_php ans suphp

make: *** [ext/intl/intl_convertcpp.lo] Error 1

but its working for php7.2

and yes i tried ./build icu ; ./build php

yum install icu

nothing work for install php5.6 on new server centos7

Back