Default Folders

Gta-multi

Verified User
Hi there, i've looked around a lot but can't find the (working) solution for this matter. I want to use the default folders for e-mail when i setup a new mail account on any email client.
For example, when i create a new mailaccount and connect it to Mac Mail.app then the mail account is using the normal folder structure, when i sent a mail it comes in Sent Items, spam comes in Junk, etc.

But the current situation is that if i use a new mail account configured in my Mail.app and RoundCube it creates different folders which do not synchronize with each other.
After logging in to RoundCube with the account it creates random folders.

A solution would be to set specific folders in my mail app, but this is just a workaround and not a solution.
I checked a different mail account hosted on another server (cPanel) on my Mail.app and checked the folder settings and all the selected folders were different then the one in my server (see attachment).

How can i make my mail accounts use the default folders, which any (modern) mail client will also configure as the correct folders, so that all mails are synchronized correctly.

Correct folder structure settings (by default): Schermafbeelding 2019-03-20 om 22.48.32.png
My folder structure settings (also by default): Schermafbeelding 2019-03-20 om 22.48.38.png

Back