CC not receiving email, stuck in email queue

soonhere96

CC is not receiving email. This problem occurs when a new email is sent to an external email with CC to internal emails. The email seems to stuck in the email queue, only recipient able to receive the email, but CC user is not receiving email. Apparently it only happened to one domain, others work fine, exim logs shows no error regards the problem.

Need Help DirectAdmin community

Please, we need help! Need a solution badly, please.

Need Help DirectAdmin community

CC is not receiving email. This problem occurs when a new email is sent to an external email with CC to internal emails. The email seems to stuck in the email queue, only recipient able to receive the email, but CC user is not receiving email. Apparently it only happened to one domain, others work fine, exim logs shows no error regards the problem.

Please DA community, need help badly!!

CC is not receiving email. This problem occurs when a new email is sent to an external email with CC to internal emails. The email seems to stuck in the email queue, only recipient able to receive the email, but CC user is not receiving email. Exim logs shows no error regards the problem. After 30minutes or so, when i checked the mail queue, it seems CC receipient is receiving, but why the delay? Please need help and guidance

Hello,

Whenever you report an issue with a mail delivery you should provide as much details as you can. It should include:

1. steps to re-produce the issue
2. full text of an error you get there (if any occurs)
3. details of your email, so called RFC-headers
4. all related lines from exim's logs.

If for any reason you can not provide the requested details and nobody suggested a solution you should consider either opening a ticket with Directadmin support or hiring somebody for an investigation and fixing your issue.

You did not provide enough details. What help you want?

Hey, this looks well-known to me. I have execatly the same problem. Now on 2 domains.

Steps to reproduce:
1. address aan external email, your gmail for example
2. cc yourself (an email from your sender domain)
3. send the email (same domain as the cc address)
4. check your mail queue in DA

5 out of 10 emails ar stuck, however the externail mail sent out in TO field is sent (with a D marked before the email)

No errors, nothing in log files. If you manually do a resend from the queue, mail will be send. Even when restarting Exim, mail will be also send from the queue. Looks very buggy.

DA version: 1.60.4
CentOS 7.0 64-Bit
Exim.conf 4.5.18

Please help.

BTW, I am using an external mailservice in my Exim config, configured in Authentcators, Routers and Transport. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. Normally this external service is reporting errors back when missing DKIM or SPF records. In my case no report at all. And this is 5 out of 10 times. Very strange.

Hey, this looks well-known to me. I have execatly the same problem. Now on 2 domains.

Steps to reproduce:
1. address aan external email, your gmail for example
2. cc yourself (an email from your sender domain)
3. send the email (same domain as the cc address)
4. check your mail queue in DA

5 out of 10 emails ar stuck, however the externail mail sent out in TO field is sent (with a D marked before the email)

No errors, nothing in log files. If you manually do a resend from the queue, mail will be send. Even when restarting Exim, mail will be also send from the queue. Looks very buggy.

DA version: 1.60.4
CentOS 7.0 64-Bit
Exim.conf 4.5.18

Please help.

BTW, I am using an external mailservice in my Exim config, configured in Authentcators, Routers and Transport. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. Normally this external service is reporting errors back when missing DKIM or SPF records. In my case no report at all. And this is 5 out of 10 times. Very strange.
Lot of bigger external mail services have more machines.
Not all are then up to date, with newer stuff as DKIM, DMARc, SPF, and some ssl tls things.

We have now on total other box not DA , where someone switched to external mail provider, where even problems with revers ip for that one external mailprovider.

Do a lot of testing and check if we test for example outlook office 365 then also using VPN ( different country ips.) to force to use some other servers to see then some are seemly old boxes there tls 1.0 even ssl3 i have seen several months ago.

So testing is not only with one box and setup but much more, wen forwarding and cc mails again more and more things to takes care of all the way mails are going accepted, of bounced.

Back