Domain pointer with alias to a specific page

Nexxterra.com

Verified User
I want to have a clients new domain proaudiovisualintergration.com point to audiovisual.works/intergration so when anyone goes to the domain, it lands on that page, but when they navigate away it still has the benefit of the alias
In DA the source domain is editable but the target domain is greyed out and it the domain root.
I want this to be audiovisual.works/intergration so the client sees proaudiovisualintergration.com/intergration first...

Thanks, But I am now more confused than I was before looking at that...
Why when there is a "source" url in this case proaudiovisualintegration.com and a "target" url audiovisual.works can I not just find where that is written and change "target" to audiovisual.works/installation instead of it going to the root/index

Actually, my guess is that you want to see a content of a page with URL audiovisual.works/intergration when accessing proaudiovisualintergration.com, without changing URL in an address bar of a browser. If this is the case then you can use mod_rewrite as suggested earlier, or mod Proxy of a web-server.

If your case differs kindly give more details on what you want to achieve.

His main domain is audiovisual.works he has another division proaudiovisualintegration.com but that will only use one page on his site /installation
So when a user goes to audiovisual.works, they see the site and they start out at index.php.... But proaudiovisualintegration.com when typed in or clicked, he wants it to go directly to /installation...WHILE still showing proaudiovisualintegration.com/installation in the browser, then when they click another page the proaudiovisualintegration.com still shows as an alias through their visit... (the alias thing already works)
It is just having the site redirect to /installation instead of t index.php when this domain is used... All other domains pointed to this audiovisual.works will remain basic aliases..as normal...

Back