Login page color remains same after changing primary color

topkek

Hi,

We know it is possible to change the skin colors of evolution skin. The primary color does however not get set on the login page. The "DirectAdmin" login banner is still blue.
Any way to change this, without going into much trouble by placing a custom login.html in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates, with your own login.css?

"Customize evolution skin" is a reseller feature, which applies all the customization for users owned by that reseller. Login page is a server-wide place, thus, it has no effect there. I'd suggest using https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=2364 for CSS for now, later we may have something like "Customize Login page", but there is no ETA for it yet :) Thank you!

Thanks for that. I actually saw that feature already and am using it(I even requested it:)). Nothing for the css though, just for the image.
Any tips on how to make a proper workaround until that feature comes, without worrying that it gets overwritten?

It gives examples for the images, but you can overwrite anything from /assets/. CSS is /assets/css/login.css. If it doesn't work as expected - just report it at tickets.directadmin.com and it would be fixed :) Thank you!

Thanks again. I assumed wrong in thinking this was merely for background and some specific assets. Works like a charm for the custom login.css, it is in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/assets/css and works great.

Back