Roadmap

I know, but you must be able to position yourself as a hosting customer.
most customers will not remember the password to login control panel, even when still on cpanel. talking is easy but in reality it's not that easy

If they do not remember the password to login to DirectAdmin, it would not help them anything to have autologin to phpMyAdmin.

Also our customers is shared hosting customers, so I have no problem to position myself as a hosting customer - I give our hosting customers support everyday.

If they do not remember the password to login to DirectAdmin, it would not help them anything to have autologin to phpMyAdmin.
Why doesn't it help? most customers use auto login from WHMCS to DirectAdmin

This one is going to be a doosy.

I can see and appreciate both sides of the phpmyadmin discussion. Having used several panels, I did appreciate the one-click entry to phpmyadmin from the panel and users everywhere I’m sure WANT that.

It is about finding the eloquent solution here and balance the needs of everyone. If I were a developer, the solution would be to simply make a plugin that offers the extra functionality.

Some of these feature requests are actually gold mines ideas for some talented coders.

i to would like to see a roadmap , maybe with a vote system for usersto help DA prioritize what there clients see as most important etc.

+1 auto login for phpMyAdmin + mail accounts at user level. My customers are requesting us so, here Is my voice for it.

Evening all,

My first post on the forums as a recent DA convert from cP.

I'm not a Linux guru, my VPS provider is awesome and does most of the heavy lifting for me. However I do make sure I have backups outside of my VPS provider ecosystem. That used to be to AWS S3 when I was using WHMcP. So I was knew I had a copy of all hosting accounts in the event of a major problem with my provider. And with the AWS pricing model for S3 and glacier it was pretty cheap to keep a few versions of the daily backups and 12 months of monthly backups.. and yep, they have come in handy..

I have now setup an account with Wasabi as they have an FTP interface however as all their storage is hot the monthly cost will be more than AWS.

So, is there anything on the roadmap for providing the ability to backup to S3 compatible storage? Perhaps there is and I've missed it, if so I'll go and check it out if someone can point me in the direction.

Looking forward to improvements with DA as their cashflow ramps up, which I assume it will be given the cPanel shenanigans :)

Thanks
Nathan

Multiple php version switching is very important.

It's a big challenge to do this one by one.

DA has this already, you can have up to 4 different php versions inside DA panel

That's not what I'm saying.

We want to change the php versions of multiple accounts on a single page.

To do this in Directadmin, you need to log in to each account individually and perform transactions.

That's not what I'm saying.

We want to change the php versions of multiple accounts on a single page.

To do this in Directadmin, you need to log in to each account individually and perform transactions.

Understand, but in a shared hosting environment is it not handy to let this decision to the customer ?

It would be great if we could submit an IP-address with the form request. This way we can request the token phpMyAdmin server-side (and keep the credentials secret) and submit the redirect form in the front-end. Or is there a way to disable the IP match verification?

HTML:
<form action='CMD_PMA_LOGIN' method='POST'>
    <input type='hidden' name='name' />
    <input type='hidden' name='domain' />
    <input type='hidden' name='ip' />
</form>

Back