Hot summer promotion – 15% OFF all DirectAdmin modules & projects!

ModulesGarden

Verified User
Hi guys,

We are excited to lift the veil of secrecy on our Summer Promotion!

This year we offer a terrific 15% discount on all of our software gear related to DirectAdmin. The items covered by our exclusive bargain include:

If interested in a custom project → be sure to get in touch with our software development advisors through this form

For our off-the-shelf products → please use this code in checkout: 15%DirectAdmin

And last but not least, make sure to browse through the whole list of software tools that are now offered in the most affordable prices ever!

Enter the DirectAdmin Shopping Frenzy!

Glad to see that modulesgarden are jumping onto the gravy train.
It shows that they are active in the market and proactive about the future of hosting.

We use modules garden extensively, both for custom modules and other whmcs modules and their service and support are great.

I will buy DirectAdmin Extended module once my all servers will be migrated ;)

Thank you ModuleGarden for providing us discount for DA.

Thanks a lot for your continued support, Jade!

We put every effort into adjusting to the ever changing web hosting trends and will surely keep on doing what is best for our customers.

Your needs are our goals! :)

They're running a special on the opensource (owned) license at the moment - perhaps buy it now before the promo ends?
https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/directadmin-extended#open-source-version

We couldn’t have put it better ourselves!

We are indeed currently running two separate promotions that everyone is welcome to take advantage of.

The above mentioned 15% discount on all types of software for DirectAdmin, and equally attractive 20% price cut on all owned licenses with source code access. This of course includes the open source version of each of our awesome modules integrated with DirectAdmin!

Go ahead and pick your favorite deal! https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/promotions

i'vee been used directaadmin extended for whmcs modules.
Is working fun, and still waiting the updated to make possible use custom port

Back