[PLUGIN] EN-ClamAV - ClamAV Interface for DirectAdmin

Hi Active8,

Please ssh to your server and post the output of:
Code:
# service clamd status
Code:
# clamscan --version

Also, please try to remove(DELETE) the plugin and reinstall the last update = https://www.directadmin.ereznet.co.il/en-clamav/en-clamav.tar.gz

[root@ssdda ~]# service clamd status
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status clamd.service
● clamd.service - Generic clamav scanner daemon
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/clamd.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Fri 2019-07-26 16:51:02 EDT; 41s ago
Process: 7520 ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/clamd --foreground=yes (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 7517 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown -R clamav:clamav /var/run/clamd (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 7514 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/run/clamd (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 7520 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Stopped Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly for clamd.service
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Unit clamd.service entered failed state.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly for clamd.service
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
[root@ssdda ~]# clamscan --version
ClamAV 0.101.2

Using Cloudlinux 7 and imunifyAv is enable already

Hello,
Can I disable the gui of users?
Can I set max limits for these options?
--max-files=#n
--max-filesize=#n
--max-scansize=#n
--max-recursion=#n
--max-dir-recursion=#n

Thank you!

Hello ereznet,

I am looking for a plugin to offer scanning options to users from their directdmin user level, can I scan as user with your plugin or it's just for the admin? Thank you.

Thanks for the plugin, a detail in Cloudlinux 7 with the Evolution skin, I realize that it slows down the navigation and it takes a long time to exit the scan ... apparently it is necessary to correct that, hence everything well

Banners on to works only as admin

as reseller and user they show clam service stopped and na top-banners.png

Last edited:
Hello,

Does anybody know witch plugins do work on Debian ?

Anyone ?

Thanks

The plugin are not OS based as far as I know.
DirectAdmin is mainly written for CentOS but it is ported everywhere.

The plugin interact with DA and with the software, clamav and rspam are installed from source via CustomBuild, so they should be OS independant.

So, if you feel more "confortable" with Debian feel free to go with it and as Active8 suggested, simply give it a try, a plugin is not gonna create a mess on your installation.

Best regards
Andrea

I dont see away to stop an in-progress scan. Also if you exit your browser its still running on the server but doesn't show as running in the plugin once you come back. Give the illusion you should start over. All that will have is you will start a second scan. Need a sig term button for the current running process.

I had a spam problem, I was blacklisted, so I uninstalled this plugin and everything went back to normal ...

I only indicate this personal experience so that they analyze well.

How to disable reseller and/or user access?
BTW: The interface doesn't work well on a mobile. Multiple buttons don't work.

I just installed this plugin and alls I get is a white screen when going to the page (with the standard direct admin header/footer)

is there something missing on my end to get this to work?

Hi,

where can I turn off pluin for reseller and user accounts? (I would use this plugin only for admin)

Thnx

Vito

Tested on FreeBSD 11.3 (PHP 7.2.28) - it works, but require patch to en-clamav/admin/api_la_p.raw to show correct Load Average

Diff:
--- api_la_p.raw.orig   2020-03-20 17:00:54.573764000 +0200
+++ api_la_p.raw        2020-03-20 16:21:58.624994000 +0200
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
        // Number of cores
        function getCpuCoresNumber()
        {
-               if (!($num_cores = shell_exec('/bin/grep -c ^processor /proc/cpuinfo')))
+               if (!($num_cores = shell_exec('sysctl hw.ncpu |awk \'{print $2}\'')))
                {
                        if (!($num_cores = trim(shell_exec('/usr/bin/nproc'))))
                        {
@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
        }

-       if (!($load_tmp = shell_exec('cat /proc/loadavg | awk \'{print $1","$2","$3}\'')))
+       if (!($load_tmp = shell_exec('sysctl vm.loadavg |awk \'{print $3","$4","$5 }\'')))
        {
            $load = array(0, 0, 0);
        }

Back