Server Statistics

jet1972

Verified User
Server Statistics (Server Histoty/ Admin History) should give a detailed break up of where the Bandwidth did go: Example Web server: 70%, email: 24% etc and even detailed day by day and domain specific stats.

And there should be an easy way to see previous month stats also.

This should be like a widget so admin could see at once what is happening on the server in real time when logged in.

Last edited:
When you select a user from "Show All Users" it has "Usage Statistics" tab, where you could check detailed bandwidth/disk usage.

That's kind of limited and cumbersome. And how to see previous month statistics?

DA should have a page where you could instantly see all user statistic with history.

Last edited:
That's kind of limited and cumbersome. And how to see previous month statistics?

DA should have a page where you could instantly see all user statistic with history.

Try netdata. I am thinking of developing with DirectAdmin inside and to have netdata in DA widget would be very cool.

I did. Got stuck when
Ai you could still create the side widget i suppose in evolution skin.

I did. Got stuck as the API calls in an img tag were going to a DA referrer header page. It’s still all setup so if anybody knows a way around this then let me know.

The other option would be to have the SVG file downloaded through PHP and wrote to disk, but /user/local/directadmin/plugins isn’t writable by admin. I could just create my own charts (will do) which makes sense as only image status files can be downloaded via API.

Hmhm.

Its really a DirectAdmin interface issue but if I can get some kudos with a plug-in sure I’ll do it.

Will pick back up on this later today.

Yea but smtalk designed it and he is always keen to help especially when it allows for nice plugins but he is quite busy so sometimes i nudge him a bit to point out these.

@jet1972 see the thread, this has been addressed in the first major release of my Server Stats Plugin.

Configuration is relative from the point at which the page is loaded, hence you can only look at the server stats for an hour, day month or year from the point of loading. For more detailed stats you should probably just use the Netdata Link under Admin Tools, or ask for something specific in the thread cited.

Kind regards

I'd suggest checking "hello world" plugin, it includes widget examples inside.

Back