User Package Creation

itcms

Verified User
Hi,

I have confused regarding packages.
I want to have as my CPANEL some packages ex DA1, DA2, DA3 and assign to users
Why I must create Reseller Packages and there assign users?
I have 2 servers in cluster , I cant create a Resseller with different user name / email but same domain
I receive error domain exists:confused:

If you want to sell reseller packager you create such and attach admin user to the whmcs / blesta or what you use

Logic here how understand it is that you use reseller for the end user packages

You can create one reseller package with unlimited all and them create use packages DA1 DA2 etc and attach that reseller user to your WHMCS...

I see that as advantage as you can set that reseller to have it's shared IP and place customers on that IP instead of the main server one which will create a protection in as spamhaus now days block emails form infected IPs even they do not send spam so main server IP will remain clean

About the DNS cluster I' do yet build mine but it seem to check what is existent In cpanel you can have duplicate on both servers but every time the survers sync the cluster it will change to which server change it last .... I'm not usre which is the best

I do not understand much, do I need to create a reseller to create domains?

I can not create domains / end clients from an admin user?

If you want to create domains owned by one person you can create them as admin (switch to user level). If you need to create domains owned by different users, then you need to switch to a reseller level (admin user), create packages and create users with a selected package.

Back