Cloudlinux works on Openlitespeed?

It has full support for CloudLinux LVE and CageFS :) Supports lsphp mode for PHP too.

My test VM ended with such setup, PHP selector works :) I only got to ask as commodo mod security installed with Open Lite Speed the nginx rules is this correct and require the nginx conf path is this correct ? or something bugged after i did over 20-30 build all on that VM testing different setups

P.S cron script for reloading server on .htacces change also works like charm

however it do not support php_value commands in .htaccess, so you could add more options to the selector php settings page if you plan to use it in production :cool:

My test VM ended with such setup, PHP selector works :) I only got to ask as commodo mod security installed with Open Lite Speed the nginx rules is this correct and require the nginx conf path is this correct ? or something bugged after i did over 20-30 build all on that VM testing different setups

P.S cron script for reloading server on .htacces change also works like charm

however it do not support php_value commands in .htaccess, so you could add more options to the selector php settings page if you plan to use it in production :cool:

Yes, it's correct, as it uses libmodsecurity 3.0, however, it shouldn't be in /etc/nginx :) It uses nginx ruleset though.

Regarding .htaccess - you may just use .user.ini files to customize PHP settings.

Sorry I do not write it correctly

I mean Mod_security conf /etc/nginx/nginx-modsecurity.conf

It was shown as not existent file error at some point and I copy its content from nginx installed DA VPS but I was not sure if this is correct :)

Sorry I do not write it correctly

I mean Mod_security conf /etc/nginx/nginx-modsecurity.conf

It was shown as not existent file error at some point and I copy its content from nginx installed DA VPS but I was not sure if this is correct :)

I guess this was the output from Comodo WAF plugin. The plugin is not yet compatible with OLS (Comodo WAF rules are fully compatible though) :) You may try contacting them for ETA, as they said they're working on it.

Back