CSF/LFD pignore

ViAdCk

Verified User
Hi,

I know CSF has it's own forum but I haven't been able to find a solution there. As a lot of directadmin users also use CSF maybe someone has a suggestion.

We've got the "Suspicious process" option activated in case a process exceeds an amount of time. But this is giving a lot of false positives always related with WordPress and processes like wp-cron.php for example.

The question is: Does anyone know a way to whitelist all processes that finish with wp-cron.php for example?

Thanks!

The idea is to whitelist all processes ending with wp-cron.php as a wildcard, not adding a line for each individual user/domain. This can get difficult to maintain with 100s of WordPress sites on a server.

Maybe it's best to just change the trigger section? We did not have wp-cron.php issues until now.
But we don't have that many Wordpress sites on a server, you could just ignore that wordpress crontab with a wildcard if everything is correct.

Check the mail you got, it might be something like this you have to enter in the csf.pignore file:
Code:
cmd:/usr/bin/php /home/*/public_html/wp-cron.php
depending on the path used. If there are multiple path's you might even add a second one like:
Code:
cmd:/usr/bin/php /home/*/public_html/*/wp-cron.php

Don't forget to restart csf and lfd after the change.

I did not this but found the first line on the Configserver forum so it's worth trying.

Back