CNAME and .domain

refik

Hello,

I need to add specific CNAME to delete domain from Google. Google support said CNAME

Name: deletegappsnotbeforetimeDOMAIN.COM;
Value: case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com

cant be like this Value: case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.DOMAIN.COM with .DOMAIN at the end of value.
What Im get wrong?

Thanks

Hello,

I need to add specific CNAME to delete domain from Google. Google support said CNAME

Name: deletegappsnotbeforetimeDOMAIN.COM;
Value: case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com

cant be like this Value: case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.DOMAIN.COM with .DOMAIN at the end of value.
What Im get wrong?

Thanks

I dont actually follow your question. this may help

https://www.site-helper.com/evo/dnssettings.php#cname

ok

Hello,

Thank you for reply.

When I add CNAME allways at end of cname value add .mydomain.com so Google cant verify it.

PHP:
case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.DOMAIN:COM is not correct, this is how it should look like:

case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com

Hello,

Thank you for reply.

When I add CNAME allways at end of cname value add .mydomain.com so Google cant verify it.

case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.DOMAIN:COM is not correct, this is how it should look like:

case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com

All obfuscating isnt helping. You cant use case in domain names

All entries need to be is lowercase:

domain.com, subdomain.com

not ever

DOmain.COM, or SuBDomain.coM

only lowercase.

Maybe if you tell us what it is you are trying to do. Why do you need google or what is they need you to do and what for.

All obfuscating isnt helping. You cant use case in domain names

All entries need to be is lowercase:

domain.com, subdomain.com

not ever

DOmain.COM, or SuBDomain.coM

only lowercase.

Maybe if you tell us what it is you are trying to do. Why do you need google or what is they need you to do and what for.

Sorry lowercase I used as an example for my domain. So, DOMAIN.COM is my domain name which google should be delete using CNAME.

Sorry lowercase I used as an example for my domain. So, DOMAIN.COM is my domain name which google should be delete using CNAME.

Why does google have your domain name? Are they your registrar? What is the general task you are trying to do? Setup gmail?

Why does google have your domain name? Are they your registrar? What is the general task you are trying to do? Setup gmail?

Delete it from Google apps and change admin password, I cant recover password with email and phone .. .....

Left area in DirectAdmin DNS editor: deletegappsnotbeforetime
Right are in DirectAdmin DNS editor: case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.

So it will be

Code:
deletegappsnotbeforetime   14400   IN    CNAME   case-CASE-for-DOMAIN.COM-at.google.com.

Back