Need to get rid of php-fpm72 notice

RinCA

Verified User
I'm getting this every hour:

Code:
This message has been automatically generated notifying you that the service php-fpm72 is currently down.

Yesterday, I thought I might try going to custombuild 2, so I backed up custombuild and gave it a shot. And NOT to my surprise was unable to build everything to run custombuild 2. I backed out, removed custombuild 2 and re-instated custombuild.

Now I'm getting this warning and I can't find it in any configuration file. When I build php 5.4.45 (yes, that's the version I'm running and staying with), at the end it now gives me errors on the php-fpm:

Code:
dataskq: command: action=rewrite&value=httpd
Error starting service php-fpm72 : uid 0 gid 0 : /usr/local/etc/rc.d/php-fpm72 start        >/dev/null 2>/dev/null                      : returned 127
service php-fpm72 didn't start, re-starting php-fpm72
Error restarting service php-fpm72 : uid 0 gid 0 : /usr/local/etc/rc.d/php-fpm72 restart        >/dev/null 2>/dev/null                      : returned 127
Restarting apache.

I'd just like to get rid of it. From everything else I can tell, the server is running fine.

Thank you.

Hello,

Remove php-fpm72 line from /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/services.status

https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=487

i have direct admin changed from php72 to php74
and
i have this message every day to
The service 'php-fpm72' on server ............ is currently down

do this message is danger?

i have direct admin changed from php72 to php74
and
i have this message every day to
The service 'php-fpm72' on server ............ is currently down

do this message is danger?

It shouldn't be like this. Check /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/services.status. It should only have php-fpm74 there, remove php-fpm72 line at all.

ty for answer
Direct Admin has the ability to select the version php for each user.
Why did he make a mistake by changing the version?

Back