Better Feature Request system

ExonHost

Verified User
I think current feedback & Feature Request system need to change as there is no way to understand which request is accepted. We can't know the feature request status. If DA use useresponse feedback system or any better platform, we can vote and also we can know the status of our request. Also, DA team can know which request is popular and they can decide which need to be done first.

I'm guessing that DirectAdmin is just overwhelmed with an influx of new customers.

I'm guessing DirectAdmin had a set of users prior to this cPanel fiasco - and those users had been around long enough to know where the information was that they needed. And now the newfound popularity has just overwhelmed them in terms of scattered documentation and everything else.

Someone that has been with DirectAdmin for years might be able to attest to whether these forums have become markedly more active since the first of July compared to months previously.

I think it's just going to take a little bit of time for the folks at DirectAdmin to get things organized and being able to focus on the things that are really needed and cancel out some of the noise.

I'm guessing that DirectAdmin is just overwhelmed with an influx of new customers.

I'm guessing DirectAdmin had a set of users prior to this cPanel fiasco - and those users had been around long enough to know where the information was that they needed. And now the newfound popularity has just overwhelmed them in terms of scattered documentation and everything else.

Someone that has been with DirectAdmin for years might be able to attest to whether these forums have become markedly more active since the first of July compared to months previously.

I think it's just going to take a little bit of time for the folks at DirectAdmin to get things organized and being able to focus on the things that are really needed and cancel out some of the noise.

Sparek
You hit the nail right on the head... think of how you might feel.. if Godaddy went bankrupt and everyone showed up at your door... extreme jubilation followed by sheer panic..

Back