Back-ups failed FTP_UPLOAD.php exit code 0

Thommato

Verified User
I'm trying to back-up a DirectAdmin installation with the build-in Backups function (Admin backup/transfer).
But it isn't working as expected, i get the error: ftp_upload.php exit code: 0
ftp_upload.php output: cannot find file: on all my users.

The weird part is that this function is currently working on my other DirectAdmin installations. I run the latest version.

Do you have any domains added directly under the "admin" account user? If not, try to add a test domain directly under the admin user account, and then delete the domain again. This would force a creation of a admin FTP account (if it was not already created before). This might have been your problem, or it might not. I am not sure. Hopefully it will solve your problem.

Reaction

Do you have any domains added directly under the "admin" account user? If not, try to add a test domain directly under the admin user account, and then delete the domain again. This would force a creation of a admin FTP account (if it was not already created before). This might have been your problem, or it might not. I am not sure. Hopefully it will solve your problem.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply,
unfortunately this method doesn't work, still getting the same error.

ftp_upload.php output: cannot find file: on all my users.

Is this the complete error message? Or does it say anything more after "ftp_upload.php output: cannot find file:"? It could be helpfull to get the full errror message.

Is this the complete error message? Or does it say anything more after "ftp_upload.php output: cannot find file:"? It could be helpfull to get the full errror message.

Subject: Your backups are now ready (id=1)
User admin has been backed up. <10:23:01>
ftp_upload.php exit code: 0
ftp_upload.php output: cannot find file:
<10:23:01>
User XX has been backed up. <10:40:22>
<10:40:22>
User XX has been backed up. <10:40:23>
<10:40:23>