Thread: bug: file manager file editor back button

bug: file manager file editor back button

in file manager when I try to edit a file , in file editor window when I click on the back button on top of editor section I will send back to DA home page! buy I think I have to go to previous folder files list!
    ShivaHost.com
    Official DirectAdmin WebHosting accepting PayPal , BitCoin , Ripple , WebMoney and PerfectMoney

It is very bad problem! please solve it!
    ShivaHost.com
    Official DirectAdmin WebHosting accepting PayPal , BitCoin , Ripple , WebMoney and PerfectMoney

We were unable to reproduce it. However, a 'blind fix' was applied, please check if it solves it for you:
    Code:
    cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
    mkdir -p evolution
    cd evolution
    wget -O evolution.tar.gz https://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
    tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
    cd ..
    chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    We were unable to reproduce it. However, a 'blind fix' was applied, please check if it solves it for you:
    Code:
    cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
    mkdir -p evolution
    cd evolution
    wget -O evolution.tar.gz https://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
    tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
    cd ..
    chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution
    not solved!

I go to file manager! then I go to Public_html folder. then I try to edit a php file. after editing the file I click on gray back button and I will go to user DA homepage instead of going back to Public_html folder! (Mozilla Firefox)
    ShivaHost.com

May you try updating the skin again?
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

not solved!

I go to file manager ==> public_html==>wp-contents==>themes==>anyfolder ===> edit a file like style.css

after save or even without saving I click "Back" button and I sent to DA homepage! But the browser's back button works great!
    ShivaHost.com

May you try it one more time with latest version?
    Martynas Bendorius

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    May you try it one more time with latest version?
    problem solved! thank you
    ShivaHost.com