Average cpu usage over some time by user

qba82

Verified User
Hi,
I need to check how much cpu resources are using users but, I don't need real time data which is provided by top, I need it for longer period of time, like for month, to check which users are using cpu constantly, not just at the moment. It could be expressed by a number if possible.
Does DA have such a function?

Anybody can recommend anything opensource & free & reliable & light, for only this task? I don't need software that will do 99 other things, I just need that mentioned in first post.

Nothing???

I'm not 100% sure there is not a single tool for that ... CloudLinux can do it

Their LVE (light visualized environment) limit usage on per user bases as cgroups

than another tool lvestats did what sar do but per user base and store that in sqlite databases

then third too in the control panel shows that data both at real time and provide historical stats in both graphical and numeric way, both for admins and users and allow searches for admins

and use limits hit in that data to send you alerts by email (to you or to customers on selected periods)

plus more to make hosting easy .... what CL provide... that is why we paying them $12 every month

Only way to drop them is if they go full Oakley/Cpanel then I'll script something with cgroups and live without per user stats

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure there is not a single tool for that ... CloudLinux can do it

Their LVE (light visualized environment) limit usage on per user bases as cgroups

than another tool lvestats did what sar do but per user base and store that in sqlite databases

then third too in the control panel shows that data both at real time and provide historical stats in both graphical and numeric way, both for admins and users and allow searches for admins

and use limits hit in that data to send you alerts by email (to you or to customers on selected periods)

plus more to make hosting easy .... what CL provide... that is why we paying them $12 every month

Only way to drop them is if they go full Oakley/Cpanel then I'll script something with cgroups and live without per user stats

Thank You for answer :)

Back