Login as Reseller - Allow to create Login Key & Change password without existing pass

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
Login as Reseller - Allow to create Login Key & Change password without existing pass

Hello,

I am requesting for 2 features which can be very helpful for DA Administrators.

1. Allow Admin to create Login Keys for logged in Reseller account. (Currently I need to reset password, Login by providing credential and then create login keys)

2. Admin can change password of reseller account or user account without providing existing password. Also If possible then add easy way to do this from single pace like display this under "Show all users" so we don't need go to account >> modify account >> login as user >> change password.

3. Display "Show Reseller Accounts" which display all attached user accounts with domain name under each reseller account in one place. (Only display option like WHM have "Show Reseller Account" option.

Thanks.

I am requesting for 2 features which can be very helpful for DA Administrators.
I'm counting 3. :)

1.) Not sure what you mean, why should you provide login keys to reseller account? Can't you limit with packages what you don't want them to do?

2.) You don't need to type this. Just select "change passwords" from your reseller panel. If you don't see it, it's either incorrect in the Evolution skin (ask to fix it) or you're not running the latest DA version.

3.) -1 because that's already present.
In the admin section, choose the "list all users". If you want a better overview, select the "creator" column, you will have all your resellers with all their users nicely shown.

Back