TLS + DA + Openlitespeed

Currently you may set this in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom/cust_openlitespeed.CUSTOM.6.pre:
Code:
sslProtocol             28

Then just execute:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build rewrite_confs

OpenLiteSpeed might add a way to disable it globally in the future, without touching templates at all :)

Currently you may set this in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/custom/cust_openlitespeed.CUSTOM.6.pre:
Code:

Then just execute:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build rewrite_confs

OpenLiteSpeed might add a way to disable it globally in the future, without touching templates at all :)

That file doesn't exist for me, when i add it, and execute the script, it does not change anything for me :( still using :
TLS 1.1 Yes
TLS 1.0 Yes

I edited the following files :

Code:
 openlitespeed_vhost.conf
openlitespeed_listener.conf

and changed it to 28, and that removed 1.0 but not 1.1

It's 24 without TLS 1.1 too :)

Code:

CUSTOM6 post code should work, but.. might be a bug then. Custom template is also fine to use.

Thank you!
Where can i find documentation on the levels? Google-Fu isn't helping me right now :(

Also : how can i add this to the template so i will not lose changes on an update? I added the previous to the file mentioned above and it did nothing :(

Hello,

Thanks for the report. I've added support for Global and per-Domain CUSTOM.X token files for the OpenLiteSpeed files:
https://directadmin.com/features.php?id=2442
See the EXAMPLE at the bottom for your specific request.

It's in the pre-release binaries, which should be done compiling/uploading in about 20 minutes.

John

Hello,

I'm using Debian 10, with DA and Openlitespeed.

How exactly do I setup to following?

1. FTP uploads via cuteftp or filezilla I wish to be secured. I'm using pureftp as service.
2. How can you make DA to be available via IP on https:// ?

Thank you in advance.
I tried to search, but i can't find a clear step by step guide.

Back