"Traditional" subtheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a lot of the menu icons went white and couldn't see them?

Hello smtalk how to solve this issue when i try run npm run dev in local development for trying build theme starter
a DirectAdmin login page has been show in localhost:8080
but when i fill user and password return back to login form again.
i was try set referrer_check=0 in directadmin.conf but still not fix

sub theme only work for admin / session login as admin
but if login with reseller uname & pwd sub theme not display only show default white evolution and no option set up sub theme in skin option

sub theme only work for admin / session login as admin
but if login with reseller uname & pwd sub theme not display only show default white evolution and no option set up sub theme in skin option

May you confirm it's the same with DA 1.58.1? I was unable to reproduce it. It could be that the user has it's own skin-settings saved. Just click "Reset All" in "Skip Options" if that's the case :)

Hello smtalk how to solve this issue when i try run npm run dev in local development for trying build theme starter
a DirectAdmin login page has been show in localhost:8080
but when i fill user and password return back to login form again.
i was try set referrer_check=0 in directadmin.conf but still not fix

May you try setting check_referer_port=0 there too? Restart DirectAdmin afterwards :) Please let me know if that helps. And note it's for development purposes only, you cannot leave them "0" in production, as that's a security risk.

May you confirm it's the same with DA 1.58.1? I was unable to reproduce it. It could be that the user has it's own skin-settings saved. Just click "Reset All" in "Skip Options" if that's the case :)

yes sir we run on latest pre release version and in few hours ago we try again re download pre release packaged but still same .

we try in fresh server sir and still no run active user right now
because we want make sure first everything run well

you can try create new reseller and try login with user and password reseller .

same with us, has been update to DA latest version but not solved this problem

Compiled on CentOS 7.0 64-Bit
Compile Date Aug 13 2019, 02:16:09
Server Version 1.58.1
Current Available Version 1.581000
Last Updated Tue Aug 13 15:38:37 2019

same with us, has been update to DA latest version but not solved this problem

Did you try 'Reset All'? (I mean "are you sure you don't have non-traditional set in skin preferences of the user?")

Its solve now, we try force redownload packaged again , and now show in sub reseller
btw @smtalk how we can change for default sub theme all user in server use traditional at default and default is secondary choice in sub theme
i want force all user to use subtheme traditional in whole server default, i see in sub theme is default and traditional 2nd option right now

Did you try 'Reset All'? (I mean "are you sure you don't have non-traditional set in skin preferences of the user?")

yes, traditional sub theme not avaliable for resellers anda users. its avaliable only for admin.

you mean redownload subtheme packages ?

its not solved my problem.

i think , a problem is themes directory in admin ( /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/themes ) cant read for other users and this make other user than admin cant used traditional theme .

because in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/skin_customizations/evolution/ i just see only 1 file user_options.json

if i copy themes folder from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/themes to /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/skin_customizations/evolution/ and voila traditional skin will show :D .

try in 1 account first @galuh82

Last edited:
Username should inherit the subtheme files, they do not need to exist in every user :) user_options.json = your "skin options", if you have any, they're overwriting the settings ("reset all" button has been mentioned in previous posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back