Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 94

Thread: "Traditional" subtheme

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LT, EU
    Posts
    8,073
    Quote Originally Posted by s0laris View Post
    Installed latest version
    /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o
    Compiled on 'CentOS 6.0 64-Bit'
    Compile time: Aug 21 2019 at 23:04:35
    Timestamp: '1566351802'

    And we have problems with icons
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k40df8kdx...icons.PNG?dl=0

    icons file on our server: http://project.tuthost.com:2222/assets/img/icons.svg
    I'm not sure how did you create the SVG sprite. http://project.tuthost.com:2222/asse...email-accounts doesn't work, while it works fine on our (and other clients) SVG sprites.
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    I'm not sure how did you create the SVG sprite. http://project.tuthost.com:2222/asse...email-accounts doesn't work, while it works fine on our (and other clients) SVG sprites.
    We did not create this sprite, we just update directadmin and activate "Traditional" subtheme
    Russian translations of Directadmin
    Evolution skin: https://github.com/tuthost/directadmin-evolution-ru
    Enhanced skin: https://github.com/tuthost/directadmin-enhanced-ru

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LT, EU
    Posts
    8,073
    Quote Originally Posted by s0laris View Post
    We did not create this sprite, we just update directadmin and activate "Traditional" subtheme
    It shows this in headers:
    Content-type: text/html

    While it should be:
    Content-type: image/svg+xml

    Did you edit your mime.types file? Please check:
    Code:
    /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime
    Make sure the file exists.
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    82
    I'm in trouble, resellers don't have access to the Traditional Sub Theme.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29
    I'm getting this error when i try to select it in my directadmin

    Error opening ./data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/user_options.jsonAJX3Wu as 'diradmin' for writing: Permission denied

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by uvhost View Post
    I'm getting this error when i try to select it in my directadmin

    Error opening ./data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/user_options.jsonAJX3Wu as 'diradmin' for writing: Permission denied
    I think that file needs to be owned by user diradmin try running # chown diradmin:diradmin on it

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sab View Post
    I think that file needs to be owned by user diradmin try running # chown diradmin:diradmin on it
    didn't get you , can you elaborate a little more?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jwn View Post
    How to change icon to png and where place svg icon for replace main icon?
    Waiting for, i need compress whole svg/icon

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by M7Web View Post
    I'm in trouble, resellers don't have access to the Traditional Sub Theme.
    Yes not only you , I am too 😁
    IIXPLANET NETWORK

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by uvhost View Post
    I'm getting this error when i try to select it in my directadmin

    Error opening ./data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/user_options.jsonAJX3Wu as 'diradmin' for writing: Permission denied
    chown diradmin:diradmin at that path file
    IIXPLANET NETWORK

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LT, EU
    Posts
    8,073
    New idea for those who don't get it inherited. Make sure your reseller creator is set to admin (creator=admin) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller​/user.conf (change reseller to a real username).
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4

    Problems Theme Resellers

    Hi;

    I also have the same problem with resellers. When accessing any resellers, the theme changes to the 'default'.

    For users, it is working fine. Only resellers are in trouble.
    I'm on DirectAdmin version 1.582, and the test was done on old and new resellers created after the subtheme was installed.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by paulonichio View Post
    Hi;

    I also have the same problem with resellers. When accessing any resellers, the theme changes to the 'default'.

    For users, it is working fine. Only resellers are in trouble.
    I'm on DirectAdmin version 1.582, and the test was done on old and new resellers created after the subtheme was installed.
    Does what will work, was with the same problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    New idea for those who don't get it inherited. Make sure your reseller creator is set to admin (creator=admin) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller​/user.conf (change reseller to a real username).

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    4

    Problems Theme Resellers

    Quote Originally Posted by M7Web View Post
    Does what will work, was with the same problem.
    Ok!
    Do I need to do this on all reseller accounts? Remember that all accounts, including new resellers, have the same problem.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    It shows this in headers:
    Content-type: text/html

    While it should be:
    Content-type: image/svg+xml

    Did you edit your mime.types file? Please check:
    Code:
    /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime
    Make sure the file exists.
    # /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime
    apachemimetypes=/etc/mime.types

    File exist.
    Russian translations of Directadmin
    Evolution skin: https://github.com/tuthost/directadmin-evolution-ru
    Enhanced skin: https://github.com/tuthost/directadmin-enhanced-ru

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    New idea for those who don't get it inherited. Make sure your reseller creator is set to admin (creator=admin) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller​/user.conf (change reseller to a real username).
    This works wonderful
    Is there any ill effects of changing creator=admin and why DA creates reseller account .. creator=reseller-username ? It by default should be admin as admin is the user who is creating the resellers?
    Just confused.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LT, EU
    Posts
    8,073
    Quote Originally Posted by xuseronline View Post
    This works wonderful
    Is there any ill effects of changing creator=admin and why DA creates reseller account .. creator=reseller-username ? It by default should be admin as admin is the user who is creating the resellers?
    Just confused.
    A bug in old version It should be admin there.
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2
    Nice work! Really love that theme.

    With the current version I noticed that sometimes the page reloades while I'm still entering data. Is this a known bug?
    Can't really reproduce it, it just randomly happens.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Nice work! Really love that theme.

    With the current version I noticed that sometimes the page reloades while I'm still entering data. Is this a known bug?
    Can't really reproduce it, it just randomly happens.
    I am also facing the same issue.
    While working, DA automatically refreshes page.
    Not sure it is related to skin or DA issues ( most probably DA ).
    Any comments / suggestions please?

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by xuseronline View Post
    I am also facing the same issue.
    While working, DA automatically refreshes page.
    Not sure it is related to skin or DA issues ( most probably DA ).
    Any comments / suggestions please?
    Happens here, it just reloads for the sake of reloading for some reason.

    --------

    Also, I seem to have posted in the wrong section the other day. Could anyone shed some light on the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie View Post
    Getting a tad confused if someone could shed some light.

    Created a reseller account - Logged in as that reseller account they have the default layout to "Icons Grid" and Theme: Traditional Grid theme.

    Created a user under that reseller account and set them to "Evolution"

    Logged in as that user and they have the icons grid layout but the all white version. I want them to have the blue top bar version - How do I set that? As I can't find the correct way of applying that. The reseller has the correct skin but the user on that reseller account doesn't.

    --

    Ps. Is there a way to force this specific skin type and mode regardless? So I don't have to keep messing with it. So any new accounts has this regardless.
    Last edited by Bertie; 09-16-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •