Installed latest version
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o
Compiled on 'CentOS 6.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: Aug 21 2019 at 23:04:35
Timestamp: '1566351802'

And we have problems with icons
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k40df8kdxy7j7m/icons.PNG?dl=0

icons file on our server: http://project.tuthost.com:2222/assets/img/icons.svg

I'm not sure how did you create the SVG sprite. http://project.tuthost.com:2222/assets/img/icons.svg#email-accounts doesn't work, while it works fine on our (and other clients) SVG sprites.

We did not create this sprite, we just update directadmin and activate "Traditional" subtheme

It shows this in headers:
Content-type: text/html

While it should be:
Content-type: image/svg+xml

Did you edit your mime.types file? Please check:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime

Make sure the file exists.

I'm in trouble, resellers don't have access to the Traditional Sub Theme.

I'm getting this error when i try to select it in my directadmin

Error opening ./data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/user_options.jsonAJX3Wu as 'diradmin' for writing: Permission denied

Error opening ./data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/user_options.jsonAJX3Wu as 'diradmin' for writing: Permission denied

I think that file needs to be owned by user diradmin try running # chown diradmin:diradmin on it

chown diradmin:diradmin at that path file

New idea for those who don't get it inherited. Make sure your reseller creator is set to admin (creator=admin) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller​/user.conf (change reseller to a real username).

Problems Theme Resellers

Hi;

I also have the same problem with resellers. When accessing any resellers, the theme changes to the 'default'.

For users, it is working fine. Only resellers are in trouble.
I'm on DirectAdmin version 1.582, and the test was done on old and new resellers created after the subtheme was installed.

Hi;

I also have the same problem with resellers. When accessing any resellers, the theme changes to the 'default'.

For users, it is working fine. Only resellers are in trouble.
I'm on DirectAdmin version 1.582, and the test was done on old and new resellers created after the subtheme was installed.

Does what will work, was with the same problem.

New idea for those who don't get it inherited. Make sure your reseller creator is set to admin (creator=admin) in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller​/user.conf (change reseller to a real username).

Problems Theme Resellers

Does what will work, was with the same problem.

Ok!
Do I need to do this on all reseller accounts? Remember that all accounts, including new resellers, have the same problem.

It shows this in headers:
Content-type: text/html

While it should be:
Content-type: image/svg+xml

Did you edit your mime.types file? Please check:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime

Make sure the file exists.

# /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin c | grep mime
apachemimetypes=/etc/mime.types

File exist.

This works wonderful :)
Is there any ill effects of changing creator=admin and why DA creates reseller account .. creator=reseller-username ? It by default should be admin as admin is the user who is creating the resellers?
Just confused.

This works wonderful :)
Is there any ill effects of changing creator=admin and why DA creates reseller account .. creator=reseller-username ? It by default should be admin as admin is the user who is creating the resellers?
Just confused.

A bug in old version :) It should be admin there.

Nice work! Really love that theme.

With the current version I noticed that sometimes the page reloades while I'm still entering data. Is this a known bug?
Can't really reproduce it, it just randomly happens.

Nice work! Really love that theme.

With the current version I noticed that sometimes the page reloades while I'm still entering data. Is this a known bug?
Can't really reproduce it, it just randomly happens.

I am also facing the same issue.
While working, DA automatically refreshes page.
Not sure it is related to skin or DA issues ( most probably DA ).
Any comments / suggestions please?

I am also facing the same issue.
While working, DA automatically refreshes page.
Not sure it is related to skin or DA issues ( most probably DA ).
Any comments / suggestions please?

Happens here, it just reloads for the sake of reloading for some reason.

--------

Also, I seem to have posted in the wrong section the other day. Could anyone shed some light on the following:

Getting a tad confused if someone could shed some light.

Created a reseller account - Logged in as that reseller account they have the default layout to "Icons Grid" and Theme: Traditional Grid theme.

Created a user under that reseller account and set them to "Evolution"

Logged in as that user and they have the icons grid layout but the all white version. I want them to have the blue top bar version - How do I set that? As I can't find the correct way of applying that. The reseller has the correct skin but the user on that reseller account doesn't.

--

Ps. Is there a way to force this specific skin type and mode regardless? So I don't have to keep messing with it. So any new accounts has this regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back