"Traditional" subtheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username should inherit the subtheme files, they do not need to exist in every user :) user_options.json = your "skin options", if you have any, they're overwriting the settings ("reset all" button has been mentioned in previous posts).

@smtalk for user has been have user_options.json before its not work sir , we was try for new account its work but for old account traditional theme not work

i think , a problem is themes directory in admin ( /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/themes ) cant read for other users and this make other user than admin cant used traditional theme .

because in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/skin_customizations/evolution/ i just see only 1 file user_options.json

if i copy themes folder from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/themes to /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/skin_customizations/evolution/ and voila traditional skin will show :D .

try in 1 account first @galuh82

great brother .. its work

I did it to one of the resellers, and now the subtheme is available

terima kasih bro ..

Username should inherit the subtheme files, they do not need to exist in every user :) user_options.json = your "skin options", if you have any, they're overwriting the settings ("reset all" button has been mentioned in previous posts).

reset all not working, we have do this to make its avaliable

if i copy themes folder from /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/skin_customizations/evolution/themes to /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/skin_customizations/evolution/ and voila traditional skin will show

thanks @network IIXPLANET

great brother .. its work

I did it to one of the resellers, and now the subtheme is available

terima kasih bro ..

Yes bro , it work if we copy themes dir to user/skin_customization folder , but its only clue why traditional theme cant display in few user / few reseller and its not good solution to copy themes to all user dir .

i think @smtalk must fix this issue
for old account was created before or from restore cpanel backup previous, traditional theme is not work

Another bug i found when i try build custom theme starter skin , icon files has been upload into /src/icons dir in development server but after we run npm run build and upload zip theme in live server , icons.svg cant be used for custom icon ( 404 not found / white page icon ).

also for (/src/menu/user|reseller|admin.json) not work for custom theme starter skin ( i was try customized custom theme -> used custom icon path set in url icon ) and i check was show in live editing mode ( localhost:8080 ).

after editing -> i extract from config.json and put json files in 3 file (/menu/user|reseller|admin.json) in development server an then run npm run build -> upload zip file in live server and select skin theme but still no change , icon still have default .

Last edited:
I've applies the sub-theme inheritance over to the /assets/themes request.
Should be in the pre-release area shortly.
Let me know if the problem persists.

I've applies the sub-theme inheritance over to the /assets/themes request.
Should be in the pre-release area shortly.
Let me know if the problem persists.

Great :) , nice to see it has been approve in next update
i will test again later and will give report if any problem persist

Can i know how to apply in all user include in sub reseller user ?

btw i cant see version 1.58.2 after try run pre release version @smtalk, still have 1.58.1

pre-release binaries always have current release version shown, no worries on that :) Regarding "apply for all" - you can do this in "Customize Evolution Skin" section.

pre-release binaries always have current release version shown, no worries on that :) Regarding "apply for all" - you can do this in "Customize Evolution Skin" section.

Thanks for reply , i was try again and it still not work sir
in old sub reseller has been created before, sub theme still not show

Last edited:
Thanks for reply , i was try again and it still not work sir
in old sub reseller has been created before, sub theme still not show

Please check your browser console, any errors? :) Would it be possible to get access to check?

Please check your browser console, any errors? :) Would it be possible to get access to check?

yes there is no error in browser sir, sub theme in reseller still not show but if sub themes dir i copy from admin an then sub theme will show in reseller .

in reseller menu in skin options there is no option to select sub theme like in admin area .

How to change icon to png and where place svg icon for replace main icon?

Okay, so, I guess you have another issue then - "Skin Options" :) Go to "Hello, user" -> "Skin Options" and click the reset button. Does that change anything?

Yes you are correct sir , reset button not change anything .

Yes you are correct sir , reset button not change anything .

I'm not sure what's the problem on your system then, unfortunately, we'll be unable to solve it without access. So, the only way to get it solved now is to create a ticket at https://tickets.directadmin.com, otherwise you'd need to wait until someone else has the same issue and provides access. We were unable to reproduce it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back