DirectAdmin 1.58.0 Release Candidate

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're very pleased to announce the Release Candidate for DirectAdmin 1.58.0.

Version: 1.58.0 RC2

This is a major release with many new features and bug-fixes.

All changes can be found here:
directadmin.com/versions.php?version=1.580

New Features

Bugfixes

Plus several other changes (see the versions page for the full list).

To test these binaries, please download them from the pre-release area:
https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=408

and take note of the "Compiled time" in the "./directadmin o" output, or Licenses/Updates, to confirm you're running the pre-release binaries.
The version will remain 1.56.5 with these binaries so you can update to the production version once released.

If you run into issues with any of the new features, please respond to this thread to avoid duplicate reports in the ticket system.

Thanks!

John

Hello,

RC2 now released. Segfault discovered in restore of dns in some scenarios.
Ensure you have the newer binaries with compile time within ~5 minutes of this:
Code:
[root@es6-64 directadmin]# pwd
/usr/local/directadmin
[root@es6-64 directadmin]# ./directadmin o
Compiled on 'CentOS 6.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: [B]Aug  7 2019 at 09:45:17[/B]
Thanks!
John

will I automatically upgrade to the new version?

Thanks for the update!

Automatic updates whenever they are configured work only with a released version, i.e. they do not install Release Candidates or Pre-release versions.

If you need a release candidate or pre-release version you should install it manually per instructions John provided or by using the script: https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=55369

Is there another upcoming DA update On 15th august?, because i heard that there is going to be better theme customization options and also big overhaul for the license system. Waiting for the update. Thanks.

SSL is backwards compatible with ssl, meaning the guides should still work. If they do not - please let us know :) Thank you!

Go ahead guys,

I'm looking to see in the next release the options your clients asked for , We want to see the other side of DirectAdmin :eek:

Back