Upload Website Backup File - File Size Too Large

dazeconfused

Hi Friends,

First, I am a noob and appreciate any help or insight you may be able to provide.

I am trying to upload a copy of my website (newa.io) from a .tar.gz file I have. The problem is I can't seem to upload the 330mb file as the system on DirectAdmin only seems to allow files to be uploaded one at a time under 10 mb. I've tried messing around with the file size but it's already zipped at 330mb. The website wasn't terribly large so I'm surprised at all this. I'd imagine it's a simple user error here and hopefully you can help guide me in the right direction to get my website back online.

Thank you in advance for the help!

I have restored backup with more than 3 gb so the file size cant be a issue
Maybe your backup server disconnect or is your connection not stable

Are you a reseller or a admin ?
If you are a admin, upload your .tar.gz file under /user_backups directory and restore them as reseller, this should work

Hi Friends,

First, I am a noob and appreciate any help or insight you may be able to provide.

I am trying to upload a copy of my website (newa.io) from a .tar.gz file I have. The problem is I can't seem to upload the 330mb file as the system on DirectAdmin only seems to allow files to be uploaded one at a time under 10 mb. I've tried messing around with the file size but it's already zipped at 330mb. The website wasn't terribly large so I'm surprised at all this. I'd imagine it's a simple user error here and hopefully you can help guide me in the right direction to get my website back online.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Ask your server admin to increase that in server settings or do it yourself if your are the admin .... Dashboard / Admin Settings / Server Settings and there is a menu item Max Request / Upload Size 10MB

or use ftp ...

Back