Max Quota per Email Address in DirectAdmin?

Murat

Verified User
I used to set max quota per email address to my clients with cPanel. So that can prevent abusing mailbox quota.

I see that DirectAdmin doesn't have an option for that.

Is there a way to do that? Or is there any plans to add this as a new feature?

I used to set max quota per email address to my clients with cPanel. So that can prevent abusing mailbox quota.

Is there a way to do that? Or is there any plans to add this as a new feature?

I also have this question

User level: when the user creates a new email, he can specify both e-mail quota (in MB or unlimited), and send-limit.

Whatever the limits specified by the user, the sum must be inside the limits specified reseller-level for his package.

User level: when the user creates a new email, he can specify both e-mail quota (in MB or unlimited), and send-limit.

Whatever the limits specified by the user, the sum must be inside the limits specified reseller-level for his package.

Yes, but how can I change later?

That's not the point or what I said in this topic.
You can't put max quota that user can set for e-mail accounts.
User might have 10GB disk space and can create 6gb e-mail account with that now.
But when you put limit on it, user can't create e-mail account over max e-mail quota which is like 512MB.

Back