Customer has problems with emails

You should not have drawn the red line because that will point you to the issue.
The host or domain name can not be found it says.

You can use intodns.com to get was Is wrong with your dns zones.

Good luck

M7Web said:
Plus the domain and email exist.
Sorry, can't help if we can't investigate what is going wrong or why it says domain does not exists.
Indeed try with intodns.com or dnsstuff.com to check things.

DNS looks good, but is not yet to be found.

When exactly did you create this domain? Because it seems it's not propagated through DNS yet. Can take up to 24-72 hours.

Customer has problems with emails:
http://prntscr.com/oy87go

It seem your client is connecting to mailserver ovre IPv6 (which looks to be enabled in DA) but the AAAA (IPv6 A record) appears to be missing for the domain tavipapelaria.com.br

Either ensure IPv6 is switched off or AAAA is defined correctly

There's a number of issues, both about your DNS configuration, both about your email server configuration: check them on https://www.dnsqueries.com

Beside this: you have not A record for tavipapelaria.com.br ; it's not strictly forbidden, but often this causes issues, so it's better to add it.

Try also deleting SPF record for tavipapelaria.com.br; sometimes this kind of issue is caused by a badly formatted txt record (missing quote, or unprintable character included in it, or something else... delete it, check everything one hour later, and if it's right reinsert the spf record typing it character by character and without any copy/paste)

Last edited:
It seem your client is connecting to mailserver ovre IPv6 (which looks to be enabled in DA) but the AAAA (IPv6 A record) appears to be missing for the domain tavipapelaria.com.br

This kind of misleading message does appear often when the issue is not about AAAA, but about DNS consistency; I guess that it's caused by AAAA being the last (failed) check done before giving up, but the real meaning is "somereason I can't resolve the email server"

The by DA generated SPF records are normally correct, so no need to remove them, just let them in there.

DNS looks fine in all queries I've done until now. the only thing is that there are cnames used.
Also it looks like you do not have a proper rDNS for your mailserver, but that should not stop anybody visiting the domain name.

So try this, first tip of Remitur. Create an A record for tavipapelaria.com.br without the www, so only domain name, otherwise you will keep having issues.
Remove the www CNAME and create an A record for that too, makes things quicker.

Then create the correct rDNS for 142.44.188.79 to srvda1.serverdns.srv.br to have your mailserver correctly setup.

The by DA generated SPF records are normally correct, so no need to remove them, just let them in there.

DNS looks fine in all queries I've done until now. the only thing is that there are cnames used.
Also it looks like you do not have a proper rDNS for your mailserver, but that should not stop anybody visiting the domain name.

So try this, first tip of Remitur. Create an A record for tavipapelaria.com.br without the www, so only domain name, otherwise you will keep having issues.
Remove the www CNAME and create an A record for that too, makes things quicker.

Then create the correct rDNS for 142.44.188.79 to srvda1.serverdns.srv.br to have your mailserver correctly setup.

CNAME needs to let another platform work.

I changed rDNS to the server hostname, do I need to do this for all IPs on this server? 1 IP for each resale.

This kind of misleading message does appear often when the issue is not about AAAA, but about DNS consistency; I guess that it's caused by AAAA being the last (failed) check done before giving up, but the real meaning is "somereason I can't resolve the email server"

How can I disable AAA IPV6?
I do not use IPV6 on the server.

You can't. It's other servers around the world which, having issues in resolving your domain, and getting errors on A record fore some reason, try to look for AAAA record instead (and failed).
It's just a misleading error message, but an issue still exists (even if not on AAAA...)

I see that domain is not giving DNS issues anymore... but also that you edited SPF record (which is different from yesterday).
If you did not edited other records, I guess that it was (as I suggested) some kind of error in previous SPF record version.

I see that domain is not giving DNS issues anymore... but also that you edited SPF record (which is different from yesterday).
If you did not edited other records, I guess that it was (as I suggested) some kind of error in previous SPF record version.

I redid the SPF, created an external SPF to include in all server spfs.

Now I need to apply this option in bulk haha

I changed rDNS to the server hostname, do I need to do this for all IPs on this server? 1 IP for each resale.
That depends, if they all use their own helo from the mailserver, then yes you have to.

Ofcourse you can, inspite of the fact what Remigur says. We have visitors on the forums on our servers with ipv6 adresses and we only use ipv4 on the servers.
It's better not to remove them, however if your mailserver uses them, you have to use an rDNS for ipv6 too.

We don't use ipv6 on our servers. It's easy to disable, depending on the distro you're having.

Ofcourse you can, inspite of the fact what Remigur says. We have visitors on the forums on our servers with ipv6 adresses and we only use ipv4 on the servers.
It's better not to remove them, however if your mailserver uses them, you have to use an rDNS for ipv6 too.

We don't use ipv6 on our servers. It's easy to disable, depending on the distro you're having.

About IPV6: what you're writing is a different thing.

- What's happend: the sending domain had DNS badly configured, so others email server was not able to resolve it
- when this happened, some others server gave the "AAAA error message" (because, I suppose, being not able to resolve A, they tried AAAA too before giving up)
- this kind of error is not "fixable", because it's just a misleading error message on third-party servers (mayble badly configured, but it's not a problem of yours)
- when you fix your DNS badly configured, and the domain resolves properly, then this "AAAA error message" will disappear on his own...

The DNS issue was fixed (when the badly written SPF record was rewritten), the domain was regularly resolvable, and so also the AAAA error disappeared.

What you say, is instead disabling IPV6 accessibility to your own server, which is a totally different matter.

Remitur said:
What you say, is instead disabling IPV6 accessibility to your own server, which is a totally different matter.
That is correct, which it also said in my expanation where it states we only use ipv4 on the server.

The second line in his question tricked me into believing he wanted to disable ipv6 fully, so for his server.

But due to your explanation, the difference will be more clear to him and he should know how things work now.

Back