How to get rid of Evolution skin?

cocotte67

Verified User
I don't like the Evolution skin, I'm accustomed to Enhanced. But there seems no way to get rid once and for all of Evolution: "global" setting at reseller level has no effect, and even when I overwrite the Evolution directory with Enhanced data, this is reverted by DA after some days, as it did again this morning. Ideas anybody?

Yes.

I have also tried to get rid of it without success & will also appreciate knowing how to be rid of it.

Thanks.

Go to skin manager under reseller level, select your preferred skin, "set global", "apply to me" + "apply to all". This should be sufficient, unless you have Evo set in user packages, that way you need to edit the packages and set the skin to your preferred one.

Go to skin manager under reseller level, select your preferred skin, "set global", "apply to me" + "apply to all". This should be sufficient, unless you have Evo set in user packages, that way you need to edit the packages and set the skin to your preferred one.

Thanks! I was wondering why the change did not take effect for me. Evolution skin needs to improve a lot in terms of performance. Enhanced at the moment is still a lot faster for me.

Just tested it, Evolution works great. Would be nice to see Power User skin modernized and responsive.

Back