Change favicon.ico in evolution skin

id14

Verified User
I am tying to change favicon.ico in the evolution skin following the logic of this feature
https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=1897

I found the favicon.ico of the evolution skin in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution/favicon.ico so changed that first but that did not worked so I changed the name of the favicon.ico to my_favicon.ico and added

Code:
favicon_ico=my_favicon.ico

to the directadmin.conf and restarted directadmin but it still shows the old directadmin favicon.ico instead of my custom one.

Am I missing someting or does the evolution skin pulls the favicon.ico from somewhere else?

Are you sure the old favicon is not cached by your browser? From my experience the favicon can be cached pretty hard for a longer time in a browser. Perhaps try another browser, or empty cache in your browser and restart it (but it could still be cached after that).

Are you sure the old favicon is not cached by your browser? From my experience the favicon can be cached pretty hard for a longer time in a browser. Perhaps try another browser, or empty cache in your browser and restart it (but it could still be cached after that).

I am sure that is the not the case because not only did I use different browers but also different computers one never had visit that directadmin server.

Back