Page reloading by itself

drukpa

Verified User
Just installed DA and noticed that the page reloads by itself after a certain time. This is a major problem when I am editing some configuration on a long page and take some time, it reloads and I lose all the changes I made. Having this issue on both the latest Chrome and Safari on MacOS 10.14.3

Just installed DA and noticed that the page reloads by itself after a certain time. This is a major problem when I am editing some configuration on a long page and take some time, it reloads and I lose all the changes I made. Having this issue on both the latest Chrome and Safari on MacOS 10.14.3

Are you sure you were not updating DirectAdmin at the time it got refreshed? It refreshes the page to load the new version. If that's not the case - may you screencast the issue? Thank you!

We have simmilar issue .
page refresh self after few time in version 1.5.82
in version before we not have any issue page refresh self.

also in autologin webmail got an error Invalid token IP

Last edited:
Which page does it happen on? May you list steps to reproduce it?

Thank you!

i think in every menu maybe @smtalk , because i found few self reload in different menu

create account menu
index admin panel
backup restore menu
and administration settings

I use to leave lve manager to whatch page reload at some moment and I had double top bar and no manager

Okay, it's clear now :) Skin update should solve it:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins
mkdir -p evolution
cd evolution
wget -O evolution.tar.gz https://demo.directadmin.com/download/evolution.tar.gz
tar xvzf evolution.tar.gz
cd ..
chown -R diradmin:diradmin evolution

Thank you for the report!

This problem persists in all new installations.

Aren't the theme files fixed in the new installation? Do we need to update your theme file with each new installation?

This problem persists in all new installations.

Aren't the theme files fixed in the new installation? Do we need to update your theme file with each new installation?

I can formin this

Back