Run "clean" every time: yes
Run "clean_old_webapps" every time: yes
Run "clean_old_tarballs" every time: yes
Show texts in bold: yes
SquirrelMail: no
Zend Guard Loader: no
ionCube loader: no
Suhosin: no

Now is making a backup but I attack a screenshot from htop.

Thanks

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-09-21 a las 2.04.54.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2019-09-21 a las 2.04.54.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 46
You really need to check apache's server-status and logs for mode details. It's not clear why you have so many apache's processes.

You really need to check apache's server-status and logs for mode details. It's not clear why you have so many apache's processes.

Hi Alex,

I attach a pair of screenshots from Apache status an htop.

Thank you for your help.
Carlos

Attachments

• Apachestatus.jpg
    Apachestatus.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 64
  • htop.jpg
    htop.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 52
Hi Alex,

I have been checking apache status and I think the requests must be legitimate, one page loads several php scripts with ajax and a user can interactive with the page for example making searches that are printed in a div without reload...

I didn’t see anything strange, what do you think?

If the server load troubles you keep on digging, I don't have enough information to make any conclusions.

I did not find in your posts anything that could clarify why so many apache processes are running on your server with so little PHP-FPM processes. That what I would investigate more thoroughly.

When I need to investigate an incident I work with all possible logs and graphs from monitoring systems. Find peaks on graphs and search a time-frame in logs.

If you don't have graphical monitoring tools, you might need to start using them.

If the server load troubles you keep on digging, I don't have enough information to make any conclusions.

I did not find in your posts anything that could clarify why so many apache processes are running on your server with so little PHP-FPM processes. That what I would investigate more thoroughly.

When I need to investigate an incident I work with all possible logs and graphs from monitoring systems. Find peaks on graphs and search a time-frame in logs.

If you don't have graphical monitoring tools, you might need to start using them.

Hi,

I attached a screenshot from apache status, did you see it? the web pages has a lot of photos, can this be the reason? if you send your ip by private I can give you access to apache status.

what graphical monitoring tool do you recommend me?

Thank you Alex.

Back