Directadmin to DirectAdmin Transfer easy way

I answered this before in another thread I thought. Maybe for somebody else but you might try the search option as this is asked a lot of times in the past.

Admin backup/transfer is the most easy option to transfer accounts to another DA server.

I answered this before in another thread I thought. Maybe for somebody else but you might try the search option as this is asked a lot of times in the past.

Admin backup/transfer is the most easy option to transfer accounts to another DA server.

can tell me process again or can give me that link?

There is always a risk to loose some data during the transfer. So you should better do it during off-hours or night-hours.

can tell me process again or can give me that link?
https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=269

It shows itself. Just log in to your Directadmin as admin. Then under "Admin tools" (I'm using Enhanced skin) choose "admin backup/transfer" and click on it. You see how it works.
On restoring on the new server, to the same. However, first restore admins, then resellers and users as last.

Do mind zEitEr's tip, that's important too, less customer complaints for being offline, due toe nameserver/ip resolving.

Back