block server ip address for send mail

asenator

Verified User
hi everyone
i create one email in my directadmin account and try to send email to another mail server eg : gmail.com
after try to send mail i realized my email not sent and with search in google i got it that my ip address is block and i find this site for request to unblock for my server ip from black list for send mail

my question :
1 i want to find detail of spam for troubleshoting and fix it
2 i want to exit from black list for send mail

Best Regard.

Hello.
Normally you can also do a query on Spamhaus with your ip which sometimes shows why the block is created.
To get a block removed, you first have to investigate on how/why it was created, otherwise your ip will be back in the block in no-time.
Is it a totally new server, then maybe the old owner caused it, and in that case you can go ahead by requesting a delist.

You have to keep your logs in mind. Install a firewall like CSF/LFD so you get notices when there are lots of mails are send from your domain.

1.) Check your logfiles and your mailqueue to see if lots of mails were send from some domain. Could be a leak script or wordpress them for example, could be anything.
2.) If you fixed everything, ask delisting and you have to wait until that is done.

Check if you're not on other blacklist, for example on the site mxtoolbox, you can do some other tests there too.
Take care your domains have SPF (default by DA) and DKIM records.

There is more you can do, these are just some of the most important tips.

Back