[RELEASE] loopX Skin

So this is dead?

Also, John or whoever, can the skin changes thread be updated?

Yes, I update it whenever I make a change to the skin (which will be happening this next release).. unless I've missed something?

John

I downloaded the skin and it looks great :) But I might have stumbled across a bug / feature. When logged in as a reseller, I go to the User Control Panel and into any option. When I click the home button at the top-right I would expect to go back to the User Control Panel but I'm returned to the Reseller Control Panel. This is frustrating as I have not yet found a way (except for the browsers back-button) to return to the User Control Panel rather than the Reseller Control Panel.

Hi guys - I'd like to apologize to everyone who uses this skin...my lack of updates are really unacceptable :p...

I've been insanely busy the last few months and keeping up to date with all of John's releases is just not a possibility right now. I do appreciate the nice PMs and e-mails I've recieved concerning the skin, especially those from people that moved to DA because you liked it so much. It makes me feel good knowing I was able to help out, at least a little.

I've officially donated this skin to Mark and John, so if they're interested, they can keep it updated with all their releases.

And lastly, I'd like to apologize to anyone who has PMed me and never recieved a response. I hope those people have found answers to their questions, and I'm sorry that I never got back to you!

Talk to you all soon!

Thanks for the heads up loopforever. It's nice to have you back ..or atleast to have heard from you :) :D

So when do you think you will release LoopX that will support SSL for phpMYAdmin along with the webmail, squirrelmail?

The Skin is no longer supported.......... it was dropped weeks ago and donated to directadmin... at the moment its unused / unsupported until its updated again!

Chris

So directAdmin owns it now? Well from what i was reading in this thread he plan on upgrading it is just he has been busy latelly.

read up 5/6 posts and take a look @ loopforever's post. Basically thats all I know... It may be updated by DA soon, it may not, I have no idea whats happening with the skin at the moment!.

Chris

i miss in packages the php option

Anonymous FTP Accounts
CGI Access
PHP Access <--missing
SSL Access
SSH Access
DNS Control
Suspend at Limit

sander815 said:
i miss in packages the php option

Anonymous FTP Accounts
CGI Access
PHP Access <--missing
SSL Access
SSH Access
DNS Control
Suspend at Limit

The skin is no longer supported nor updated

The options may not have been there when it was last updated, therefore why it would be not in the skin.

Chris

It'd be nice if we could have it and be able to update it don't you think? Im going to learn how to skin and update this hopefully.

Back