APC fails after PHP uipgrade

Remco00

Verified User
APC fails after PHP uipgrade (SOLVED)

Just upgraded PHP from 5.2.17 to 5.3.10 using custombuild. I deleted APC entries in php.ini before the upgrade and put them back afterwards. But now the httpd/error/log shows:

Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: apc: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20060613\nPHP    compiled with module API=20090626\nThese options need to match\n in Unknown on line 0

I installed APC again as mentioned in http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=400 without results.

What can I do to get APC working again?

SOLVED: I had to completely delete the map APC-3.1.9 before doing a reinstall of APC.

Last edited:
Same problem here.

Code:
Warning: putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'SSH_CLIENT' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/APC-3.1.13/run-tests.php on line 98

Warning: putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'SSH_AUTH_SOCK' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/APC-3.1.13/run-tests.php on line 99

Warning: putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'SSH_TTY' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/APC-3.1.13/run-tests.php on line 100

Warning: putenv(): Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'SSH_CONNECTION' - it's not in the allowed list in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/APC-3.1.13/run-tests.php on line 101

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/APC-3.1.13/run-tests.php on line 104

+-----------------------------------------------------------+
|                       ! WARNING !                         |
| You are running the test-suite with "safe_mode" ENABLED ! |
|                                                           |
| Chances are high that no test will work at all,           |
| depending on how you configured "safe_mode" !             |
+-----------------------------------------------------------+

ERROR: invalid PHP executable specified by TEST_PHP_EXECUTABLE  = /usr/local/bin/php

Removed the install folder of APC
Did a new download, but during make test these errors popup.
safe_mode is OFF in php.ini

Any help is appreciated.

You are running the test-suite with "safe_mode" ENABLED. Try to disable it.

Back