Auto install wordpress on new directadmin account setup

InfusedHosting

Verified User
Hi guys

Not sure if its a thing but I know you can with WHMCS / cPanel..

Is it possible to have specific package accounts that are created on Directadmin have WordPress preinstalled? We offer WordPress hosting and although we have 1-click install for WordPress, I'd like it so WordPress is automatically installed at the account creation stage for our WordPress packages.

This can be achieved with cPanel and WHMCS as there module has options to enabled this but there is no options for Directadmin.

Thank you

This can be achieved with cPanel and WHMCS as there module has options to enabled this but there is no options for Directadmin.
It's a feature in cPanel in which you can enable a plugin for this, the Wordpress Toolkit.

Directadmin has the Pro Pack with the Wordpress manager, can't it be done from there?

Ah right okay, I dont currently have pro pack installed. I'll check this out thank you

I feel Directadmin WordPress pro pack is not yet that advance like cPanel or Plesk :(

WordPress pro pack is not yet that advance like cPanel or Plesk :(
cPanel as well as Plesk have a seperate extension for automatic Wordpress installation which you can select.
What is the difference with the Pro Pack of DA?

Back