[Backup Restore] Statistics not updated

S2S-Robert

Verified User
I created all my users and restored all the backups, but now the statistics aren't being updated, so users with say 30 POP3 accounts will only see 1. Same goes for subdomains, domain pointers, mailing lists and such.

How can I update this?

Last edited:
Hello,
Code:
echo "action=tally&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
The stats will be fixed nightly anyway, but this will force it now.

John

I've run this several times, but somehow the number of pop3 boxes just won't get updated. I'm talking about all stats. If they should be updated then they're not. I myself several POP3 accounts and it's still stuck at 1.

Hello,

Try creating a test pop account, then deleting it. That should fix it. I'll have a look at the code later on to see what needs to be fixed.

John

Yep that fixed it for the current domain, but since I'm running 150 domains I wouldn't like to do that for that many domains. Any clues on how to retally the whole thing?

Hello,

Many, many mouse clicks :) I've added this to the versions system so that it will recount the # of pop accounts during the nightly tally.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

Many, many mouse clicks :) I've added this to the versions system so that it will recount the # of pop accounts during the nightly tally.

John
Thanks, but it's not only the number of pop accounts, it's everthing. The number of forwarders, the number of autoreplies, the number of sub-domains, the number of mysql databases on the system. Everthing.

So implementing a retally of everything wouldn't be bad I guess. Especially since you're planning on the server - server transfer, which is in essence what I did using the user backups.

Back