[BETA RELEASE] DirectSkin Beta 21

Hmm. It's okay.

Too much like the current official skin, if you ask me. It'd be really cool to have a sidebar too, like the loopX skin.

I like the user panel. I didn't realize how much in development this still was :p Reseller/Admin panels definitely need some work still.

yep... need to get onto it :D ..... with it released i think everyone complaining will encourage me :D on to the very last parts of the prowebuk site today and then just completing the order system and im onto the skin :)

Chris

The basic idea looks cool. But the ugly Default look on all the pages just makes it hiddeous. Power_User and LoopX are by far the best skins I have seen released. I look forward to seeing this skin in its Non-Beta form. Keep up the good work guys. BTW i would like some help creating a skin for my users to use from my website (that looks like my website) i am working on one now and am not having a lot of luck, I would be willing to pay a small ammount if someoen might be able to help me with this.

me and Mark should be able to do it under the name of directskins.com :D

I wont be able to get much done for a week or 2 and need to get this skin done so it can be released as a complete version, as soon "the" skin ;) is complete we will be getting directskins up and running :) , i think Mark is planning on doing custom skinning on directskins, in which case we can both work on it, else i will do the job :)

Been working on this order system all day, all im doing now is developing the forms and its done, so i should be back on track very soon.

Chris

I'm not taking on any more work atm, as i've loaded up to the hilt + i just started a game server company :rolleyes:

soo, i might be able to do something in 1-3 weeks, but no promises. just post what you are having probs with :)

ProWebUK said:
me and Mark should be able to do it under the name of directskins.com ..... i think Mark is planning on doing custom skinning on directskins, in which case we can both work on it, else i will do the job :)
I would really like to talk with you about this

Been working on this order system all day, all im doing now is developing the forms and its done, so i should be back on track very soon.
What kind of order system? one for DA???? This sounds intriuging (i dont know how to spell that)

for prowebuk ;)

maybe make something for DA but it wont be for quite some time.

Chris

Back