build libzip ?

eva2000

Verified User
From cheet sheet at https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=58211 there seems to be a build libzip option but curious which DirectAdmin software is going to make use of the build libzip library ?

I ask as PHP-FPM default configuration compiles are done with --without-libzip apparently
Code:
php-config
Usage: /usr/local/bin/php-config [OPTION]
Options:
  --prefix            [/usr/local/php73]
  --includes          [-I/usr/local/php73/include/php -I/usr/local/php73/include/php/main -I/usr/local/php73/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/php73/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/php73/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/php73/include/php/ext/date/lib]
  --ldflags           [ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/icu/lib]
  --libs              [-lcrypt   -lz -lexslt -lresolv -lcrypt -lsodium -lrt -lstdc++ -liconv -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lwebp -lz -lrt -lm -ldl -lnsl  -lsystemd -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lssl -lcrypto -lpcre2-8 -lcurl -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lssl -lcrypto -lfreetype -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -licuio -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -ldl -lxslt -lxml2 -lz -liconv -ldl -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lcrypt ]
  --extension-dir     [/usr/local/php73/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731]
  --include-dir       [/usr/local/php73/include/php]
  --man-dir           [/usr/local/php73/php/man]
  --php-binary        [/usr/local/php73/bin/php73]
  --php-sapis         [ cli fpm phpdbg cgi]
  --configure-options [--prefix=/usr/local/php73 --program-suffix=73 --enable-fpm --with-fpm-systemd --with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php73/lib/php.conf.d --with-curl --with-gd --with-gettext --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-kerberos --with-openssl --with-mhash --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --with-mysqli=mysqlnd --with-pcre-regex=/usr/local --with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd --with-pear --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-sodium=/usr/local --with-webp-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-xsl --with-zlib --enable-zip --without-libzip --with-iconv=/usr/local --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-sockets --enable-soap --enable-mbstring --with-icu-dir=/usr/local/icu --enable-intl]
  --version           [7.3.7]
  --vernum            [70307]
cat /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2/configure.php73
#!/bin/sh
./configure \
--with-apxs2 \
--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.conf.d \
--with-curl \
--with-gd \
--with-gettext \
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-kerberos \
--with-openssl \
--with-mhash \
--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock \
--with-mysqli=mysqlnd \
--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local \
--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd \
--with-pear \
--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-sodium=/usr/local \
--with-webp-dir=/usr/local/lib \
--with-xsl \
--with-zlib \
--enable-zip \
--without-libzip \
--with-iconv=/usr/local \
--enable-bcmath \
--enable-calendar \
--enable-exif \
--enable-ftp \
--enable-sockets \
--enable-soap \
--enable-mbstring \
--with-icu-dir=/usr/local/icu \
--enable-intl

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's only there for the future, as PHP 7.4 has plans not to bundle it together anymore:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76483 said:
this option will be removed in the future (PHP 7.4 or 8)