Cannot seem to get spamblocker to whitelist domains

evil_smurf

Verified User
I have the following in an account's "email whitelist" under SpamAssassin Setup. Domains changed to example to protect the innocent:

*@example.com
*@example2.com

However, rejectlog is still showing that an email from example.com is being rejected:

2008-08-15 23:35:22 H=cpe-065-184-108-xxx.xxx.com [65.184.108.xxx] F=<[email protected]> rejected RCPT <[email protected]>: Email blocked by SPAMCOP

What is going on? Why is this email not being let through?

Thanks!

Alright, will do. Is SpamAssassin's whitelist different from SpamBlocker's whitelist?

When I first wrote the exim.conf file I thought it would replace the use of SpamCop, and so I named it SpamBlocker. Now it's still named SpamBlocker but the code to implement SpamCop is tucked inside.

If you've enabled SpamBlocker then you need to whitelist inside the SpamBlocker configuration files for whitelisting and blacklisting. Those files are all found in the /etc/virtual directory.

There are two third-party companies offering plugins so you can manage those configuration files inside of DirectAdmin's admin section, but DirectAdmin doesn't include any management; without either of these plugins you have to use a shell login and your favorite editor to manage those files.

Jeff

Back