Can't Administrate Newly Created Domains

testserver

Verified User
Hello,

I've been using DA for approximately 4 years now and all of a sudden when I register a new domain name and setup the account in the DA, it doesn't send out the new user email, and to top that off, when simply typing in the domain name the browser just gives a "Page Not Found" error.

I've double-checked all my other domains that share the same ip address and DNS info too, and everything is exactly as it should be... but no domains are loading.

I even had a friend point his domain to my nameservers and it's still the same problem.... "Page Not Found"

Adding domains to the DA is not new at all and I'm at a dead end as to why my newly created domains won't load.

All other domains that are using these same ip address ANd DNS still work properly, and have no issues that I've noticed.

Can anyone help me with any information as to why this is happening and what I need to do to correct the problem?

Thanks for your valued time

Kevin
testservers

Last edited:
Since you haven't given us anything to test or look at, it's hard to answer with anything constructive. My guess (but it's only a guess and it's not even a good one, because you haven't given us enough information to use to test it) is that there's something wrong with your nameserver.

Jeff

Back