Can't get second php to show

dmacleo

Verified User
tried few different version from php 5.6 onwards, set first to be 7.x and second to be 5.6 but under domain setup no second php available.
thought there was post on this somewhere here but unable to find it.
does first have to be the 5.6 and second as 7.x??
thanks

1585493397228.png

cent os
# cat /etc/centos-release
CentOS Linux release 8.1.1911 (Core)

Last edited:
the sequent dont matter how you installed the version of PHP just as long you choose php-frm for all of your php versions

the sequent dont matter how you installed the version of PHP just as long you choose php-frm for all of your php versions
yup php-fpm set for both, even tried using 4 versions. even created a "fake" subdomain and it also won't show. suspect something in centos 8. its vps I use for testing stuff and messing around, will reinstall centos 7.x see what happens.

edit: actually I am gonna try removing ioncube see if that fixes it have had issues with that in past. if that fixes it will just compile ioncube myself if needed.

reinstalled as centos 7
CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
same issue no domain lists more than one php version as shown in first post, tried different skins too. fresh install of everything still not working, wondering if issue with new (vs updated) CB plugin. as in old version worked and updates did not break it while FRESH installs have issues. org post was done with fresh centos 8.x with fresh CB install too.

Back