carootcert.pem removed now not regenerating by LetsEncrypt

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
Hello,

I removed carootcert.pem and other SSL files from conf file to fix SSL issue.

But now when I use this commands then it does not recreate SSL files inside /usr/local/directadmin/conf/

Error while restarting directadmin: error loading certificate: /usr/local/directadmin/conf/cacert.pem

Thanks.

zEitEr

Super Moderator
If you don't get the files re-created then a request you initiate fails with an error. What are the last bottom 10 lines?

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
If you don't get the files re-created then a request you initiate fails with an error. What are the last bottom 10 lines?
When I ran LetsEncrypt commands for hostname then it does not show any error however file does not recreate inside config file.

In last 10 line, It only contain this " error loading certificate: /usr/local/directadmin/conf/cacert.pem" and other lines are related to mail server restarted, etc.

ikkeben

Verified User
OPENSSL versions?

only one or while ... maybe more.?

I can't help but such things could be important for those who can. :eek:

Also you didn't stil mentioned wich SSL issue??

DewlanceVPS

Verified User
OpenSSL is ok. I think this is related to permission. Unfortunately I can't see LetsEncrypt logs like If permission was denied or something else however I managed to fix it by manually copying it from domains/ssl certs to conf directory and now SSL is working. ;)

I will fix it later.